Your Launch Strategy won’t get you to Exit Velocity
Your company has left the launchpad and accelerated to Initial Traction but you Need to achieve Scale ($10-15+ Million ARR) to truly win your race.
Or you’ve achieved product market fit and in the $100k ARR+ range and want to achieve Initial Traction to $1-2 Million.
But getting there is not easy and you can’t rely on whatever you did to get where you are.
Common hurdles you’ll run into are:
- How do you, as the founder and CEO, stop doing sales? You absolutely need to let go off personal selling if you want to grow.
- Who do you hire first? How do you recruit a VP of Sales? The wrong hire will cost you more than anything else.
- How do you build a sales team and empower them with lead flow? What’s the “profile” you’re looking for?
- What kind of marketing should you focus on? Inbound? Outbound? Paid? Earned? Referral?
- How do you segment the selling effort to drive down cost per lead but maximize earnings per lead?
- And the list of questions, headaches, and problems continue to add up…
Here’s what most marketing and sales training isn’t telling you: What you do, When you do it, and How depends on your business stage.
If you want to take your company from Initial Traction to Initial Scale ($1 million to $10-$20 Million) and beyond, it’s time to buckle up and get serious about marketing and sales.
It’s about creating a go-to-market strategy, channel engagement plan, and recruit a brilliant team of sales & marketing professionals that reverse stale or negative growth and move you to market leadership.
“Your path to scaling growth starts now”
Scaling growth happens when you develop a go-to-market strategy, channel engagement plan, and recruit a brilliant team of sales & marketing professionals.
Capitalize on your initial traction, or even reverse stagnant or negative growth, and move towards market leadership.
Your first step towards traction begins today, right now.
We’re developing a Sales Bootcamp, book, and seminars with our proven methodology.
Signup to get our “B2B Software Sales Playbook” and get notified on further training.
Here‘s What You’ll Learn
- Accelerate revenue generation, shorten the sales cycle, and lower the cost of sales.
- Empower your sales team, strengthen your brand, and building a long-lasting business.
- Segment your selling efforts and building an effective sales team, and reduce in-house costs.
- Generate and capture demand for your products and services with strategies no one else are using.
- Use proven sales methods with no tricks, no gimmicks, and no sleazy sales tactics.
- Create scalable, predictable revenue growth.